Trust And Honest

Trust And Honest
 
Dear friend,
 
I am Mr.Patrick Joseph, the head of file department of African development bank (A.D.B) here in Burkina Faso Ouagadougou. In my department we discover an abandoned sum of (US$13.5mllion US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.
 
It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, while 55% would be for me. Then 5% of the money will be for any expenses encourter during the transaction.
 
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential email address: mrpatrickj8@gmail.com and please fill the below information.
 
1. Full Name.
2: Your Private telephone and Fax numbers.
3. Occupations.
4. Date Of Birth
5. Country of Residence.
6. Your company's Name and Full address.
 
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
 
Thanks.
Mr.Patrick Joseph